Bank Jobs in India
Employment in banking is predicted to increase 16 percent between 2008 and 2012, but it is now crosses to 26 %. The combined effects of technology and population growth will continue to affect total employment growth and the mix of occupations in the banking industry.
The process of employment in is presently changed drastically. Now employer is moving to institutions for campus interview. That is the time of bargaining of wage packages not for demand. The time is coming very shortly, when employment is available for maximum persons who deserves and desires.
Employment In Banks :
Generally in banks personnel are getting entry at two levels :
1.Clerical : Where the main tasks are to maintain the account books and the documents, and attend to customers at the counter.
2. Managerial : Which involves organizing controlling and supervising banking activities and holding overall charge of one or more departments or branches.
Basic Process of Recruitment in Banks :
1. Public Sector Banks : They are adopting direct sources of recruitment by advertisement & different selection methods. Recently govt of India has directed govt owned banks to recruit bank employees through a Common Written Test, CWE twice in a year. Now IBPS is conducting CWE from July 2011 for Clerical Cadre and PO separately.
2. Private Sector Banks : They are adopting direct sources as well as indirect sources of recruitment . New private banks are depending on outsourcing and DSA module.
3. Foreign Banks : Foreign International banks actively seek Indian graduates from a wide range of degree subjects. Communication skill and internet use is highly expected by foreign banks. For specialist roles within a bank, graduates in the following disciplines may have an advantage Economics, Business Management, Banking & Finance, Financial Services, Computing etc.
Some Private Banks are sponsoring some financial educational institutions for making new aspirants skilled for banking sector and on completion of courses they will get employment as per their caliber.
Bank Jobs Opening in India: 2012-2015
Job in banking industry in India is now opened in historical number. Banks are going to recruit 6,00,000 bank employees in 2011 to 2015 due to retirement and expansion of business. Out of 8 lacs 65 % employees of PSU banks and old private banks are going to be retired in 2012-2013 and banks are going to open new branches approx 20, 000 each year. Upto March 2012 approx 90,000 bank branches are functioning country wide.
• Recruitment Notices For Public Sector Banks
Recruitment Notices For Private Banks
Recruitment Notices For Foreign Banks
Private Placement Services